Although most of Dr. Jane Rowley’s Lubbock patients are women, it’s becoming an ever-increasing trend to see men in the offices of plastic surgeons across the country. Plastic surgery can help men achieve their body goals just as it can help women. Here are the top five most popular plastic surgery options for men.
- Nose Surgery: Women no longer have the monopoly on utilizing plastic surgery to help them look great, and this includes the “nose job.” Surgery on the nose, or Rhinoplasty, can repair an injury or correct an unwanted shape or size.
- Liposuction: The removal of fat from men’s abdomens, “love handles,” and chests are very common plastic surgery requests in the Lubbock office. Liposuction leaves these areas visibly flatter, smoother, and thinner, and can also create the v-contoured shape from the shoulders to the waist. Liposuction can successfully trim the waistline, reducing the needed size of pants and shirts within six weeks of surgery.
- Eyelid Surgery: Although blepharoplasty isn’t always the first surgery that comes to mind when you think of plastic surgery, surgery of the eyes is growing in popularity every year. Correcting droopy or wrinkly eyes can provide you with a young and fresh look.
- Male Breast Reduction: This surgery, called reduction mammaplasty, can provide men with much-needed relief from gynecomastia, or the appearance of male breasts. This can help liberate you during physical activity and can also have a significant impact on your self-confidence
- Botox: Many non-surgical procedures, like botox, are also growing in popularity among men. This less invasive procedure can help smooth wrinkles and fill an aging face.
If you’re ready to look as young and confident as you feel, consider plastic surgery in our Lubbock office! Whether you are ready to slim and trim with liposuction or correct your nose from that sports injury from years ago, call Dr. Jane Rowley’s office today and schedule your no-obligation consultation.